It is with a very sad heart that we have decided to cancel GHYRA 2020. We tried our best and held off our decision until the very last moment in hopes that it would be safe to hold the regatta.
For those who have already registered we will hold your spot for next year (without any increase) or if you would like a refund just email me.
We will be back again next year stronger than ever and looking to make up for this missed year. Our “Director of Fun” now has a whole year to plan our after sailing events and I can’t wait to see what she comes up with.
The committee wishes our GHYRA family and sailing community a very safe sailing season.
See you next year.
Please complete the following form to create a Team App account and join GHYRA Regatta Week.
If you already have a Team App account, please log-in now.